I’m not a big fan of these things…and have refrained from doing them on the site. But, The CoolCat threw me a lob pass and pretty much dared me not to catch it. So, here goes…
1… Things that scare me
- nothing scares me…I’m invincible!!!
- ok, well, (in all honesty) getting an STD scares me…as it should you too!
- getting stuck in line at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles scares me.
- having to pay too much for car insurance scares me.
- having sweat stains in the armpits of my work shirts scares me.
- having large dogs sniff my crotch scares me…
2…People who make me laugh
- I don’t laugh.
- I prefer instead the cathartic endorphic release blogging provides.
3…Things I hate the most
- Jamokes, Jamokes, and more Jamokes. For clarification, peruse the Archives just to your right.
- Mushrooms, Onions and Green (Bell) Peppers
- “I hate people when they’re not polite.” (Talking Heads – Psycho Killer)
- I hate traffic and congestion.
- I hate it when people flick their boogers…
4…Things I don’t understand
- I don’t understand doilies.
- I don’t understand bloomers.
- I don’t understand why we have to wear underwear.
- I don’t understand why people use sex to control others.
- I don’t understand why the world is fighting over a bunch of sand in the middle east.
5…Things I’m doing right now
- Wasting Time
- Looking Busy
- Avoiding Meetings
- Popping Excedrines (due to headache brought on during un-avoided meeting)
- Listening to Music
- Counting the minutes
- Forwarding my resume to lots of places
- Digesting Lunch
- Flicking Boogers…
6…Things I want to do before I die
- Travel the world – visit London, Paris, Moscow, Tokyo, Sydney & Rio de Janeiro
- Win the lottery
- Live vicariously through my children
- Explore this whole Tantric Sex thing
- Ride a bike up Mont Ventoux and Alpe d Huez
- Work on a movie set
- See the ball drop in person at midnight on Times Square
- Learn to play piano
- Play Bass in a rock band
- Follow The Tour
- Watch the SuperBowl, BCS National Championship, Men’s Basketball Final Four, World Series, Masters, US Open, British Open & Olympics in person (with a parking pass)
- Satisfy My Own Expectations For Myself
7… Things I can do
- Ride a bike pretty fast
- Change diapers
- Observe and Criticize Jamokes
- Drink alcohol (and recover from hangovers)
- Satisfy Client Expectations
- Pretty Much Anything and Everything…once I put my mind to it.
8… Ways to describe my personality
- Like An Onion
9… Things I can’t do
- Program/Write Code
- Build an ad in Pshop
- Design and Maintain an SQL database
- Dribble with my left hand
- Hit a perfect drive
- Bench Press 300 pounds
- Hit a home run
- Throw a football 50 yards
- Play piano
- Abide rude and insensitive people
10…Things I think you should listen to
- Your grandmother
- Your friends
- Franz Ferdinand
- ZZ Top
- Your spouse
11…Things you should never listen to
- Any Politician
- Any Pundit
- Any Journalist
- Any person over 45 who used to advise against trusting anyone over 30
- Country Western Radio
- Top 40 Radio
- Talk Radio
- Sports Talk Radio
- Advice from someone who includes “because I love you” in the sentence
12…Things I’d like to learn
- Kung Fu
- How to have Out of Body Experiences
- What the Future holds
- What really happened in the Past
- Peanut Butter
- Oreo Cookies
- Spicy Peppers
14…Beverages I drink regularly
- Dr. Pepper
15…Shows I watched as a kid
- Presumes I am now an adult
- I wasn’t allowed to watch much TV as a kid
- And, frankly, I can’t watch it much now either
- I did like Star Trek, Miami Vice, & movies though…
On a scale of 1 to 10, was this mildly entertaining?